Thursday, June 14, 2012

Women I love and admire!

The people around me... Just some pictures of those I love and look up too!!!


\
 One of My Moms (In Christ) and Two Fabulous Woman

My Best friend K and our friend T... : )
My other Mom (In Christ) and Two Sisters (In Christ)!
My cute family (In Christ)!

 


 My Sister (In Christ) and I!!
Love these girls!


I am thankful to have a great church family here are some pictures of a few of those amazing people!!

I am so happy that God has put amazing women in my life to look up to and to help & guide me in my walk with God... 
(some women not pictured due to no pictures available will update later)


*Bekah *Rachel *Katie *Barbra *Helen *Sarah*


11 comments:

  1. Great post!! I loved looking through your beautiful pictures!! Just wondering- Are you related to Chasity and KayleeBeth? just wondering!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! No we're not related! Well, we're sisters in Christ but not by blood. We just treat each other like family and act like it too! =)

      Delete
    2. like chas said not blood but I consider her family!! hehe

      Delete
    3. haha...thanks Chasity and Heather for letting me know that you aren't related (by blood at least!) but like Chasity said- we are all sisters in Christ!! Thank you both again!

      Delete
    4. Lol! You're welcome! =) Yup, we are indeed all sister in Christ for those of us who are saved. =D

      Delete
  2. What a nice post! I'm new to blogger and just found your blog from Chasity at A Home Beyond the River. I think your blog is very nice and am excited to find yet another Christian blog!

    ~Sheila a.k.a. The Unknown Blogger
    http://theunknownblogger122.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I looked over your blog but will actually spend time tomorrow after church and read them all!! It is always great to have christian friends near and far for support and to talk to also!

      Delete
    2. You're welcome! I hope you do check out my blog when you have the time. :) "It is great to have Christian friends near and far" just like you said!

      -Sheila a.k.a. The Unknown Blogger

      http://theunknownblogger122.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  3. You're a dear! I've been in three of your posts this month which surprises me! Thanks deary! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe your welcomed! But I cannot say the same - wink wink - hehe

      Delete
    2. Lol, well I'll try to fix that! =) I'll have to do a post about your photo challenge on my A Home Beyond the River blog. =D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...