Monday, June 18, 2012

My Photo Entry!!

So I am entering a new photo challenge

 
   Before                             After

This is my entry to the Photo Challenge!!

If you want to enter then you want to enter before June 24, 2012

It was fun!!

I used PicMonkey to edit my photo's! 

I also entered this photo challenge by 
randocology 
                             Before:
                                After:

This Photo Challenge ends June 25th
So stop by and enter! 

I had a great time editing this pictures for both challenges!! 
 

10 comments:

  1. Ooooh! I love both of the edits Heather! They look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. :)

    -Sheila a.k.a. The Unknown Blogger

    http://theunknownblogger122.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! And I would enter your challenge but I can't give out my address if I win. :( Sorry! Maybe if you have a challenge just for fun then I'll be able to enter! :)

    -Sheila a.k.a The Unknown Blogger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey well you can enter and my item I plan to give is to the liking of the one who wins.. so enter and if you win on my photo challenge I can create something for your blog maybe!!? lol hehe

      Delete
  4. I love what you did with your pictures! The first one looks so much better with the colors softer. And the second one looks good either way but the after picture has such so much character to it. (Thank you for commenting on my blog!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you... It's fun to just edit pictures the way I see it is everything we see through our eyes and lens are all God's Creation's hint the title of my blog he-he!!

      Delete
  5. Looks like the kids were having fun in the pool.
    ~Aidyl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they had a blast!! thanks for comment!

      Delete
  6. LOVE the feather picture! Great editing job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...