Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My Featured Blogger for today is: Britt : )




I am a 19 year old girl who is a Christian and wants to serve God with my life. I am in college right now (attending a community college) and going for a Graphic Design degree (designing websites, t-shirt designs, logos, pamphlets....)

I was born and raised in a Christian family and became saved when I was 7 years old (a few months after my dad passed away). I think when he died, I realized that I wanted to go where he was and I was thinking about where I might go if I died. There have been many ups and downs along the way from then until now, but through those hard times it has truly brought me closer to God. I believe that if I never went through the things I had faced in the past that it truly wouldn't have made me the person I am today. I have often wondered where I would be without God or the trials I have faced.

I started my blog (Encouragement For Everyday Struggles) in October of 2011, because I wanted to share God with others and encourage others with Bible verses, devotionals and just what I am going through in my life. I like sharing my thoughts and what I am experiencing.

I also started my other blog recently (designed to inspire) because I really enjoy designing and wanted to do free blog designs or blog buttons for others. Others can also enter photo challenges or design challenges and use their talents as well! If anyone would like me to design something for them feel free to visit one of my blogs and leave a comment!

Here are some random facts about me.....

I enjoy making greeting cards
I enjoy the beach a lot!
My favorite color is green
I enjoy designing stuff or messing around with different settings on the computer
I like drawing/sketching or painting
I enjoy writing poems or just writing stuff in my journal
I would love to learn how to surf
I enjoy knitting
My favorite time of day is late night
I'm a pen pal to a lady in prison and Chasity (Home Beyond the River)
I have an older sister who is 2 years older than me
My favorite singers are Brandon Heath, Meredith Andrews, Sanctus Real, Sidewalk Prophets, MercyMe, Michael Buble.....
I would like to write a book some day!

Here is my favorite Bible Verse- " Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation." Isaiah 12:2 (KJV)

Thanks for letting me do this Heather! I so do appreciate it!

I met Britt through the Blog circuit : ) and She has really great blogs and designs…. Please visit here blogs to take a look! 

Thank you Britt I had a great time reading what you wrote!!!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Heather for letting me do this! I didn't know you met me through the blog circuit! (what is a blog circuit exactly?)

    Thanks so very much!! I really enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol no problem... and blog circuit I made that up he-he because I met you through blogging is what I was saying so I gave it a name because when one meets another through each others blog and there are many blogs so Blog Circuit : ) see yay!

      Delete
    2. Oh, cool- thanks for explaining it- that is a neat way to think of it! Thanks again for letting me do this with you. You are such a sweet person! I'm so glad I met you!!

      Delete
  2. This was really good Britt! It was nice finding out a little more about you. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chasity for your encouraging comment!! glad you know a little bit more about me now!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...