Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My 1st Challenge... So who's up for it!!!? : )



Well I have a great Little Challenge that I am going to start today!!!

I got a great Idea thanks to some fellow bloggers!

Photo Challenge!!!

#1

                                                                             #2


I want you to edit these photos to your liking and give it a name…
                                  Whatever you see fit!
So go with it and test your ability’s!
Rules:
Ø 1. Must be my follower…
§  So follow me : )
Ø 2. Must edit your Photos
§  Be creative…
Ø 3. Lastly, think of a name, poem, or something creative for the picture!

Enter by leaving a comment with a link to the post on which you put the pictures!!


I cannot wait to see the outcome… 
Then I will have my fellow blogger KB from raining daisies help me choose the most creative one!!! 
So let’s go and show me what you can do…
(There is a prize involved, which will be displayed after the end date of this challenge… A special one!! : )

~Challenge Ends June 24th 2012~

10 comments:

  1. Hey Heather I just wanted to let you know that I entered your photo challenge today! =) Here's the link: http://chasitysherellephotography.blogspot.com/2012/06/heathers-photo-editing-challengecontest.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you it was really awesome!! loved it hope there are others to enter also cause then this will be an easy win haha!

      Delete
    2. You're welcome! Thank you! Lol, well now you have another entry. =)

      Delete
  2. Here is my entry post!
    http://randocology.blogspot.com/2012/06/photo-editing-contest.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for entering, I enjoyed your entry's!!

      Delete
  3. Hi Heather, here's the link to my entry post: http://doodlepad-sarah.blogspot.com/2012/06/photo-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your entry!! It looks way cute I love the editing you did!! What site did you use to edit it!? Unless its a secret he-he ;)

      Delete
    2. Haha, no it's not a secret...I used a site that Chasity had a link to...I think it was called monkey pics (???) I played around on it a little and then saw your editing challenge and thought it would be fun to try it out!

      Delete
    3. The site was picmonkey.com! It's pretty fun!

      Delete
  4. Hello Heather. I had a lot of fun doing this challenge/editing! Here is the link to my entries!! :) http://designedtoinspire7.blogspot.com/2012/06/photo-edit-entries-for-gods-creations.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...