Friday, June 22, 2012

What we see and do


Has there ever been a time when you look at who you are as a person and wonder maybe if I am not different then maybe it would be better? Or if you were not such a manly girl or were prettier then maybe something would be different, or maybe if you were taller shorter skinner or thicker… Well I know these different feelings and I fight them almost daily, there are times I wonder why am I louder than most? Yes I know I do not have best hearing since I was a child (having two ear surgeries to help try and fix it)... I wonder if I was more lady like and quiet then maybe things would be different.


We doubt who we are and fight these poor thoughts of ourselves daily, we wonder what is being said when not around… We can go through all are clothes and think we have nothing to wear because we are having a moment lol (girls you know what I mean).  Sometimes we change who we are because we think that’s what is best… I can honestly say I would like to be calmer and more petite and quitter. But we were created different we all have been raised different and we all have been through different things!!

I am who I am because of all the things I have been through, lack of hearing, fights, love, living in the world of the flesh…   No one will ever understand it except God, I know I can be annoying or loud and well ME but I am just that I AM ME… I thought maybe I should be different and to be girly or petite and so on I was thinking the wrong things… When I do that I have to redirect myself back to what’s truly important in my life!!     ~GOD~ 
See we tend to get caught up in the motion of things and lose sight or maybe even have a blurry sight on what truly is important… God is what is important though others may have things to say about me or my walk or judge me in some way all I can truly say is maybe you also have lost sight or blurred your vision on what is truly the most important thing in life…
I found these verses that are somewhat relevant to this topic and I did enjoy reading them!!
~Matthew 6:25-32
25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?
27 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?
28 And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:
29 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?
31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
~what do you get when you read these verses…? I know we each something different but I know we need to walk with Jesus daily and to put him first and not our flesh and worldly cares!
Another  few verses I came across while reading was,
Psalm 37:5-11
Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.
And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday.
Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.
Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.
For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth.
10 For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be.
11 But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.
What do you get when you read this verses…? Do not be afraid to comment your thought there are no wrong answers!!

1 comment:

  1. I thought this was really good! I like those verses and the subject you were talking about was just good in general. Thanks for posting this! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...