Thursday, February 17, 2011

THROUGH MY EYES . . .

The white fluffy crystal ice, falling down from the clouds,
As I stand by the window,
I see trees covered with pure white fluffiness,
The tall tree with pine needles are covered with snow,
But still able to make out the green on the needles of the tree,
The ground covered like a blanket covering an infant,
So soft and pure,
I see this beautiful sight,
I walk to the door unlock it and open it up,
I walk outside; right there I feel it,
The soft cold wind and fluffy flakes falling on my face,
 A cold chill runs through me,
Starting on my arms,
Up to my shoulders then down my back to my legs,
As the chills slowly die away what remains are tiny goose bumps,
When I see the snow I hear a certain song play,
“Are your garments spotless? Are they white as snow? Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?”
“Lay aside the garments that are stained with sin and be washed in the blood of the Lamb”
I hear these two different versus of the song in my head,
As the spotless white snowflakes fall,
 I know that I am as white as snow,
The Lord is wonderful for he is the Almighty and creator of all,
As I stand looking at the cold but beautiful creations around me,
I Thank the Lord for ALL.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...