Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Do You Bare Fruit...?




Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

9 As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.


John 15: 2, 4-7, 9




Do you bare fruit...? 
Or
 Is your branch cast forth and withered, to where it will be gather and thrown into the fire!





You have a choice you need to choose wisely!
Pray for:
 HIS guidance
HIS wisdom
HIS strength
HIS kind heart
HIS love
HIS courage
HIS patience
HIS endurance
HIS help

and most of all
PRAY for OTHERS














3 comments:

  1. VERY good! Thanks for posting this! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog! Follow mine?

    -Sophia
    http://thesecretsofateenager.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...