Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Jesus IS in my Heart!


1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

6 I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 14:1-4, 6 KJV



Your not alone, if you have trusted in Jesus these verses are for you!

Do not let your heart be trouble any longer you believe on 
the Lord Jesus Christ!!!
On God

Jesus died for us and had told us in his book, his words that we have  mansions and he went to go prepare it for our arrival!

He will come back to receive us, so we also can be with him!

We only need to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ! 


I know I am so GLAD that I let Jesus into my heart and want to spread the good news, to stand up and do something for him to bless him! Until that day comes when he comes to call us home to our mansions that he has prepared!!!









2 comments:

  1. Good reminders! I like that pretty picture of heaven and the heart one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...