Tuesday, December 11, 2012

One thing Jesus asked of us!

21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.


23 ... If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.


John 14:21, 23-24 KJV


As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.

12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

17 These things I command you, that ye love one another.

18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.
John 15: 9, 12, 17, 18-20 KJV


What do you see when reading these verses...? Well I think you figured it out....






Not only that, but Jesus tells us that we will be persecuted for we believe on him and know the truth. 
As to many are still serving there father the DEVIL.

and that's where this come in handy - God's Creations! and many more just look ;)

Just for you KB and Chas   ;)








                                                  This was to cute so had to show this :)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...