Saturday, January 14, 2012

Versus To Put Up In Your Home....

If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.

Romans 12:18 (KJV)



Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.

Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.

Romans 6: 12-13 (KJV)



I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.

Isaiah 61:10 (KJV)



The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and knowledge of the holy is understanding.

Proverbs 9:10

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...