Sunday, January 15, 2012

Most of you WILL be going to Hell!

Most of you WILL be going to Hell!

I say this in truth and to be blunt. I may not be prefect but I walk for the Lord and Live for him. Yes I have weak spots but I am working on those spots to strengthen them with the Lords help and guidance. I am being blunt because you need to know and there is a way to know if you will be going to hell or to heaven. I can show you, all you have to do is ask! Some may be saved but backslid back to living of the flesh and of this world.

But we need to remember Romans 14:12 says “So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.” When we meet the Lord we will have to stand face to face with him and give an account of our walk with him. What will you give an account for as well as your walk with the Lord? Like the souls you won to the Lord. Ephesians 4:17 says “This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk,”… We as Christian should walk for the Lord and to spread the Gospel, we need to step up and out of our shells and not be afraid to speak the truth to help lead others to the Lord.

Every time we let the fear of what others will say or think, keep us quiet then we lose another to the Fire pits of HELL. We need to put good things into our heart not evil so we can communicate to the lost with good testimony’s and right hearts. Ephesians 4:29 says “Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

Those that may be lost can be saved, Acts 16:31 says “And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.” Grab a King James Version Bible (KJV) and read Romans 3:10, 3:23, 6:23, 5:8, and 10:13.


Here is a little pray that you could say if you are unable to think of one yourself:

Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner, please forgive me of my sin, and take me to heaven when I die. I believe that you died and rose again for me. I am trusting you completely and nothing I can do. Thank you Jesus! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...