Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving...

I know I have not posted much and I will try to post more weekly.
 I have been sick and all sorts of things going on... lol
so no worries I have a few post I am working on and cannot wait to get done.
Hope you all have a wonderful turkey day and Remember this day is to praise the Lord
and give thanks for all that you have been given.
The Lord love each of us and wants to hear our praises and worship...
So when you are sitting at home watching TV, or playing a game
or whatever it may be that you are doing on this day give
 thanks for what you have been blessed with, a LIFE.
To be able to get up no matter how bad your life may be
God will grant you an eternity in heaven if you just believe...!!

1 comment:

  1. Amen Heather!!
    So glad you can come over today :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...