Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What is a Vacation…?

The definition to vacation is: A period of suspension of work, study, or other activity, usually used for rest, recreation, or travel; recess or holiday.
We all try to take vacation to get away from our jobs or everyday life and or responsibilities. But when we go on those supposed vacation we still bring our worry’s and the world with us we still think about our jobs about money and about all of life’s issue we never just relax and cast our worry to the Lord…
I know that I do have so many worries and burdens from life that are in the past and coming in the future, I put faith in my heavenly father and cast my worry’s and burdens on him and he always finds away. I am not going to lie I do tend to think and worry about what is to come in my life from school, working, and my family. I have learned to cast my worries and burdens on the our Lord, It say’s
Psalm 55:22
Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.
I cast my worries and burdens every time to him because I have faith and keep my faith, I will continue with it. Vacation we want peace and relaxation from our surroundings, but no one will get it no matter how many vacation anyone takes or how long even if it is far away from home. Not till the day we step up and accept the gift that is given to us, once we accept that gift and cast our lives as well as burdens to the Lord Jesus Christ we will never truly have that relaxation nor peace.
My life is a very different life and as I look at friends both old and new and my family both old and new, I am able to see so much of a difference and it scares me to know how much I am different and how much I have grown. I am texted always by the devil and the Lord and I will do my best to past and this VACATION has should me so much. No matter how far away I go or for how long or even where I go I still need to live for the Lord and to show and tell others. The Lord opened my eyes to many things in life and I can see so many things that… well that just makes me pray harder not for me but for others.
One day I will be used by the Lord, Which I know I am now it may be a small thing to some but it is still a calling and I will do my best and hope and pray that I lead others instead of turning away.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...