Thursday, November 24, 2011

What are you Thankful for...?


 God created the Heavens and the Earth, you and me...
 I am Thankful that God also gave his beloved son
 Jesus to died on Calvary, for me and you all!
 I can honestly say that I will enter the kingdom of Heaven
 and I am thankful for the free gift he gave me and hope to be a blessing in others too...
 
I had my down but I want to keep looking up knowing that the Lord will always
be with me no matter the trials to come
and I am just thankful for those few people in my life
 that the Lord sent to help me grow and to be a better myself.
To be able to forgive those who have hurt me r stepped on me,
to cherish what I have been given and to most of all
 to spread the words and to pray for those who lost there way or never knew it..
May the Lord bless you all today and every day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...