Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Jesus . . .


Jesus I love you and Walk with you!
Lord you light my path when it’s dark!
You lead me from temptation!
You make my heart tender!
You give me kindness to those that hurt me!
You make it to where I am able to walk!
 You make it to where I am able to provide for my boys!
I AM WHO I AM BECAUSE OF YOU!
 Because you did not leave me!
Because you found ways to send others into my life!
I thank you with every breath I breathe!
I thank you by making you happy!
 I WILL SERVE YOU!
Lead me Lord and Guide me, I WILL FOLLOW!
You saved me from HELL and I am forever grateful!!!



2 comments:

  1. Awww! Heather I L♥VE ya girlie!!
    keep on posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good! And so true! Love ya Heather girl! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...