Sunday, March 6, 2011

I might not be the best but . . .

I might not be the best person,
I might not be the best Christian,
I might not have the best testimony
But I will do my Best because
The Lord loves me no matter what!
2 Corinthians 5:17-18
Therefore if any man be in Christ,
he is a new creature:
old things are passed away;
Behold, all things are become new.

And all things are of God,
who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ,
and hath given to us the ministry or reconciliation;

Because I am a sinner I believe on the Lord Jesus Christ
He died for my sins!
I am washed in the blood of the Lamb,
I have asked the Lord to come into my heart
and to save me from myself (the flesh) and this world!!!
NOTW – Not Of This World
A good versus to memorizes
Isaiah 55:8-9
For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
Neither are your ways my ways,
Saith the Lord.

For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts.

The Lord God Almighty is and should be our
 first in line of our hearts and mind.
Jesus first
Others second
Ourselves last


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...