Monday, May 1, 2017

Struggles, Worries, Stress...

       Well life is like a roller coaster, it goes up, can go down, can go in loops, and then it can make you want to puke when you stop for a little. that is when you feel the struggles, worries, and stress try or start to kick in. When we worry, and or stress when we go through struggles (with good or bad outcome) it makes us sin. We doubt what God is doing and we are not keeping faith or trust in him, so then that becomes sin. God tells us to trust on him and keep faith through the good and the bad.




 Psalm 41:1 "...the LORD will deliver him in time of trouble." 

Psalm 40:17  But I am poor and needy; yet the Lord thinketh upon me: thou art my help and my deliverer; make no tarrying, O my God. 

     Well the LORD is testing me and my faith and trust in him. I am thankful for what i have been given and the new adventures to come. Though life is never a smooth ride I am truly amazed at how God created all this. Looking forward to the next month of a roller coaster of faith and trusting that is at work (though i trust and have faith now, it just means i am clinging even tighter then i was). I need to be thankful for the next few weeks of (possible) rest before the next loop and turns to come in life. "The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of God shall stand for ever." Isaiah 40:8 KVJ (yes i know this verse may not mean much to you toward reference at what i am saying above, but it is a big one to me. Thanks) God will direct me through all i will go through and his words will comfort me.......



    *** This was a daft I had saved a while back and sure enough the roller coaster was non stop for a few months after writing this. Trying to catch my steps and keep my head high even though so much was weighing on my shoulders. But the Lord did what I asked and I am able to smile and walk daily with him and not feel ashamed of my sins I was carrying and battling with. I am forever THANKFUL for the bump I had to over come. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...