Tuesday, July 22, 2014

New this year...

 Well hello everyone...

Updating you on all the new things going on in my life :-)

Well i am 28 yrs old since Feb 2014,

  
Happy birthday to me  :)
My gifts i got ...


 My new KJV Bible (IN LOVE WITH IT)


And my gifts and cake :-)


In May i became an Aunt again,


My Little Big brother had his son.

Above is my brother kids and new baby!

 I am still working in a hearing aid office, 

Summer is here and enjoying every minute of it as Montana weather allows.

I just celebrated my oldest turning nine :-) 

Happy Birthday handsome little man!!


God has blessed me We had our annual Aprils meeting 
which always put it on you to change and walk better with God. 
Link here:

Normal church services Sunday and Thursday,
I enjoy listening to the Pastor and other Preachers who are up on the pulpit...


All in all God is a true blessing helping and guiding me to walk with him and correcting my walk when i may step off the path he wants.

These things I have spoken unto you that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
JOHN 16:33 KJV

Fear thou not; for i am with thee: be not dismayed; for i am thy God:
 i will strengthen thee; yes, i will help thee.
  Isaiah 41:10 KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...