Monday, February 11, 2013

Alone...?

Have you ever felt like you were left and that there is no one that knows you or what is going on in your life? That you are the only one who has ever felt this way or been through this and feel alone...? 


Well a Great man once said

If ye love me, keep my commandments.
16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
John 14:15-21 KJV



We are never alone and the Lord says 

 "...I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee." 
Hebrews 13:5 KJV



Is that not amazing.... I always talk about this because when trials are pushed are way we sometimes tend to blame or to think we are left alone, like a lamb left to the wolfs. But that's just it, we are God sheep's and he tends to his flocks. Though we may feel alone and/or weak and feel like the devil is throwing many curve balls at us,
 we also need to remember the Lord tells us to lean on him to

 "pray without ceasing
1 Thessalonians 5:17 KJV



or to cast everything on him and keep faith. I too tend to miss place this and have to remember that my faith is in him and his will will be done!

So do not faultier we may be alone physically,
 but we are not alone spiritually!!


Praise God for all that you have and over come,
 as well as will continue to overcome! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...